Friday, February 12, 2010

Animals wearing shoes.

Man I had this really weird feeling overtake me this morning. I just got out of the shower and was putting on my boots when BOOM! I got this really awesome feeling sent directly from the lizard part of my brain, at least that's what I'm saying happened. I don't actually know much about that, just a guess.  It was just understood, perfectly, for a brief moment in time, that I, Ben, homosapien, am really just an animal at the core, but an animal who has devised shoes which I was currently putting onto me feet and lacing them up. It just felt rad and somehow it all made sense for a brief moment. It was just this moment of clarity where I recognized that we are the baddest animals around cause we wear shit on our feet. Suck on that stupid Koala Bears and all other stupid animals who can't figure out how to make shoes and wear them.
And you know what else? Those boots I was lacing up are actually just a small hologram being part of a larger hologram that is our reality and we actually exist in two dimensions at the edge of the universe and we are simply being projected from that point into a giant 3D hologram in the universe. Whoa. Wrap your dome around that, good luck.

2 comments:

  1. so the meaning of existence is shoes? that's kind of anticlimactic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but isn't it also kind of fitting?
    -pun of the century(of the week)

    HEY-OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete